Thursday, September 9, 2010

Finish The Story - Writing Competition

I came out of the bushes, and then I saw it.
At the same time it saw me. It was a huge flying saucer. I felt a tingling go through my spine.
"Do not be alarmed," a voice boomed. "You have been frozen to the spot."
I didn't know whether that tingling was fear or excitement, I stood there and suddenly...
Now finish the story in a comment below. What will happen to you? Will they take you onto the spaceship? The adventure is yours.
Post your story and read you friends. Prizes for the funniest and most interesting stories will be handed out on Friday.

6 comments:

  1. All of a sudden I started to float towards the flying-saucer. As I floated into spaceship the doors shut behind me and without warning the tracter beam dropped me on on my head. It was completely dark and deadly quiet. I shouted "Hello?" My voice echoed so I yelled again "HELLO is anyone there?" Just as I went to call out again a bright light turned on that blinded me and a giant door started to open. Steam and smoke woofed in as the door opened, when all of a sudden a terrifying, scary, little, fluff ball came bouncy into the room! "My name is Blarb, and Im from Jupiter" squeaked this tiny alien, "Sorry if I scared you." "My name is Karl" I said "what do you want with me? Your not going to eat me are you?" "Oh no!" said Blarb " I'm trying to find Mars?" I wandered to myself what was he wanting to do on Mars? Was he meeting family or going for a picnic? So I asked " What are you doing at Mars?" Blarb looked at me and said "Getting a Mars Bar of course!"

    Mr. Savill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started vibrating! It was freaky. A second after that there was sleeping gas all around me and I was sleeping. I awoke to find myself on the metal floor of the space ship with many multi-colored faces with big ears staring at me. Aliens! They started talking to one another then the chief of them [a big black and gold one] started talking to me. He said "I am Jeamolee, we come to planet green and blue to find pizza. What is your name?" "Archie" I said. Now this is the weird part, Jeamolee said to me "GIMME ALL YOUR ALL YOUR PIZZA'S OR I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY LAZER VISION! So I went and told everyone to give their pizza's to the alien's. Now Earth has no pizza's and never will!

    From Florence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suddenly I saw aliens in the space shuttle. They wanted to eat our brains. "Arhh!" I screamed and ran really fast. The aliens took me to there home town in space. In there spaceship was cool, I mean the spaceship part not the the being taken part. "I'm freaked out" I whispered to myself, "I need to get out of here." We were there no! There were a lot more kids than adults. They dropped me off at neptune it is freezing here.


    By Mason

    ReplyDelete
  4. The U.F.O. picked some flowers and gave them to me, was he being nice or was it the old be nice get them in a corner and BANG!!!!!!!!? I did not know at the time so I fainted. When I came to, a weird alien was standing there, she gave me flowers again. ''Why are you giving me flowers?'' I said. ''Because I love you!'' she said "you can call me Saturn.''Can I go home''I said as I saw Mars go past. NO!!!!!!!!!! Bob screamed''why not'' because I need to go to Jupiter to get more stupider''Ha ha . why do you need me. I need diner I thought you loved me. Not now because you laughed heres our stop wait no I'm sorry no no nooooooooooooooooo!


    By Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw many green things coming out of the flying-saucer. "We come in peace" said a small little blob of green. "What are you doing here? where did you come from?" I asked him. He replied "I'm from Saturn, its in space. "Yeah I know" I had got a map of space for my birthday. "Now I didn't come here for no reason you know. I came here to tell you you are coming back to Saturn with us" said the green blob. "B-b-but I don't belong there?" I said really confused. "You are coming back with us or else, um... or else" said the blob. "Ha ha funny, not!" I laughed. "Your coming back now! Go pack your suitcase, you will need lots of warm clothes and we will give you a spacesuit" roared the blob. "But i cant move" I said . "Nonsense!" said the blob. "No really! Im frozen on the spot." I pleaded. "Oh? Turn the freezenator off" commanded the green blob. "Sure" said a little voice. I think he was the driver. Suddenly, someone came and tapped me on the shoulder," Arhh!" Oh it was just a dream, Im glad thats over.

    By Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suddenly,something started to lift me off the ground.It was the spaceship! I tried to grab onto something on the ground but the force was to strong.It pulled me up and dropped me on a hard metal floor.There was nobody around so I tried to escape.Suddenly,I heard a loud voice.''Do not try to escape or you will fall.'' ''Who are you?''I said.A small fluffball appeared out of nowhere.''I am Wuz ruler of Mars.'' ''Why are you here?'' I asked.''BECAUSE I WANT DOUGHNUTS!! THERE ARE DOUGHNUTS ON MARS BUT NOBODY WOULD SHARE! so.... GIMMIE ALL YOUR DOUGHNUTS OR I'LL PULL YA PANTS DOWN!! so I had to so that is why there are no more doughnuts and there never will be!


    By Annabelle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted shortly.